Katy Perry's OPI line!
It's no secret that I absolutely adore Katy Perry. I'm really liking these colors, though! I especially love the blue glitter! So cute! It's very "California Gurls" video, even though the color is called "Last Friday Night!" I'm going to buy the mini pack for $12.50, so I can try out every color! I'm sure i'll be back for more blue! Blue is my absolute favorite color! Plus, it has glitter...and I LOVE glitter!
MAC Mineralize Foundation & Skin Finish
The first time I ever wore makeup, it was MAC. I was a part of an in-store event. They did all of my makeup and I fell in love. That's when I started wearing makeup. I was about 13. From that point on, I used MAC Studio Fix religiously and absolutely loved it. Then, college and stress happened. I started breaking out like crazy. I had severe skin issues. I went to the dermatologist and they told me I should definitely not wear that foundation any more. I switched to GLO mineral. It was more expensive than MAC, so that lasted for maybe two cases. Then, I switched to Bare Minerals. I used Bare Minerals before and I did not like it. I wasn't excited to go back to it, but my skin was screwed up. It really didn't matter what I wore, I would still look like crap. Bare Minerals was great for me while I was trying to get my skin under control. My skin is a thousand times better right now! I still have a few problem areas that appear around semester time, but I think I can handle it now! So, I am SICK of bare minerals. I just don't like it. I think it's time to try MAC again. I wore studio fix for years and didn't have skin issues, so i'm pretty sure my skin problem was stress related. I think, to be safe, I'm going to try something new! I'm a little hesitant going back to studio fix...bad memories from my acne era. I want to try Mineralize foundation! I might like it even more. I did my research, watched videos, and read reviews! I think I will like this foundation and skin finish! Hopefully, It won't interfere with my skin healing routine and I'll like it better than bare minerals.
Victoria's Secret Silky Eyeshadow - Sparkle and Black Eyeliner (not sure of name, its not online)
So, the eyeshadow: Right now I am obsessed with Urban Decay's eyeshadow "Midnight Cowboy." It is a beige color, for those of you who aren't familiar with it. I use Covergirl's smokey shadow blast (the pink/purple shade) and then throw on some "Midnight Cowboy" over it. It is my every day eyeshadow look and I get so many compliments on it! I love it! I got a gift card for Christmas, so I branched out and bought shades of "Twice Baked" (dark brown), "Uzi" (white), and "Oil Slick" (black) too! I'm hooked! They're great colors and they are sparkly! Perfect combination for me!The only problem is...It's a little on the pricey side. I was only allowed to splurge because of Christmas! One container is roughly $18.00. My friend, Haley, showed me this Victorias secret eyeshadow! It is pretty similar to my UD eyeshadow! It is 8 dollars cheaper too! I'm really seeing some potential with this! When I go there, I'm going to try out "Provacateur." It seems like an equivalent to "Midnight Cowboy." I hope I like it!
Also, She told me about their eyeliner! She said, "It's a pencil, but it's so smooth! but like, not so smooth where it smudges, ya know? It stays on good and it comes with a smudger end to do the smokey eye!" I'm a religious buyer of MAC's fluid line "blacktrack." I'm out of it at the moment, so I've just been using black eyeshadow with an angle brush. It works, but it's not ideal. So, I'm going to try out this eyeliner! It sounds perfect and sounds like it has all the qualities I look for in an eyeliner. Unfortunately, It isn't listed online! It is in stores, though! I'll update with the price!
I think this is my list for now. It's a pretty expensive list in total, but I think its okay to splurge every once in awhile. I'll post my reviews and pictures of all of these new items! Please post any comments, questions, or suggestions you may have!
:)




No comments:
Post a Comment