Nineteen candles
burning bright
like the way
I seem to shine for you
Unexpected
Rainy night
like the tears
I seem to drown in you
& Oh, that night is gone
I'm all alone
& You're not here to
Tell me I'm the one
Tell me I'm the only one
Come be my morning sun
The melody I wake to
Oh, dedicate a song
Dedicate a single song
makes me feel like we belong
through each note i feel you
Open my eyes to see
how you're not here with me
Now i'd rather be
in Arizona
Memories of
your blue eyes
locked on mine
I cant help but think of you
& Oh, we're nearing dawn
I'm holding on
you're still not here to
Tell me I'm the one
Tell me I'm the only one
Come be my morning sun
The melody I wake to
Oh, dedicate a song
Dedicate a single song
makes me feel like we belong
through each note i feel you
Open my eyes to see
how you're not here with me
Now i'd rather be...
wrapped in your arms darling
i long for your embrace
are you real or just my dream
will i ever come across you
i wait here patiently
for when you'll be standing in front of me
and you'll...
tell me 'you're the one.
baby you're the only one.
my never setting song
your melody i wake to
Dedicate a song
Dedicate my love song
When i sing i know we belong
through every note i feel you
open your eyes to see
I'm here i'll never leave
Run away with me
to Arizona
No comments:
Post a Comment