I see your white lies
come down like snow
The whiskey cant hide
the pain that you know
and i cant help but pity your soul
So take another last drink
because i wont take that road
You used to own me
thought i'd bow down again
Now you can't control me
here i'll leave you to drown in your sin
Heart as cold as the lies you've told
(your excuses dear are growing old)
I'm everything to lose
and you're nothing to gain
Let it rain
Let it rain
He's a walking disaster
who only feels when he's numb
Wont touch a cigarette
but lies in an alcohol flood
Look in the mirror
Look at who you've become
Take another last drink
because you're walking down a lonely road
You used to own me
thought i'd bow down again
Now you can't control me
here i'll leave you to drown in your sin
Heart as cold as the lies you've told
(your excuses dear are growing old)
Im everything to lose
and you're nothing to gain
Let it rain
Let it rain
Take another last drink
I'll never cross your road
No comments:
Post a Comment